Heather Arundel

The Diva of Darkness

Salton Sea Sunset Photo by Ron Niebrugge

Salton Sea Sunset Photo by Ron Niebrugge
The Beauty of Hell...

Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights - also known as my personal life motto!

All Human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Who I am...

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a survivor.
My family has made me who I am...my past family with past hurts...my current family with current joy.
Family is something you are born into and cannot choose,
family is also what you choose it to be once you are old enough to start anew...

Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Final Post - Personal Reasons

For various reasons, this will be my last post for the next two weeks.  I'm taking a break after having some unsettling issues arise that I need to deal with as soon as possible.  I hope that all of you will return as readers and friends after I take a short hiatus.  I'm planning to resume my blog on Thursday, March 1st with another contest.

May you all enjoy good health and peace!
Heather

10 comments:

  1. Hope everything works out for you, Heather. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is okay. We'll see you in a couple weeks.
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care. Hope everything turns out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything turns out well. Good luck and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be right here when you get back. I hope all works out well. And if you still want a beta reader while you're on break, just let me know.

    ((Big hugs!!))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope things get better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll miss you Heather! And we will be waiting for your return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care of yourself. We'll be here when you get back. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you'll have at least one new follower when you return. Good luck with A-Z. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete