Heather Arundel

The Diva of Darkness

Salton Sea Sunset Photo by Ron Niebrugge

Salton Sea Sunset Photo by Ron Niebrugge
The Beauty of Hell...

Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights - also known as my personal life motto!

All Human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Who I am...

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a survivor.
My family has made me who I am...my past family with past hurts...my current family with current joy.
Family is something you are born into and cannot choose,
family is also what you choose it to be once you are old enough to start anew...

Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Learning How To Blog

So I am sitting here with my dear sis-in-law and she is voluntarily going to walk me through some cool new things that I can do with this blog. Right off the bat, I've learned that I've been writing in the "Edit Html" window when I should be using "Compose"...huh...who would've thunk it?

I guess my version of this blogging software is super old, so now I need to be using something else...we'll see how this all works out...the more I learn, the more complicated this becomes - which just makes me want to throw in the towel!  Because really, who has time for this shit anyway???

So...Since Liz is here, I might as well do the damn aforementioned MEME...

1. Are you a rutabaga?
 This is probably the stupidest, most idiotic question ever thought up; and those adult followers of "Yo Gabba Gabba" probably find it SO PROFOUND!
2. Who is your current crush?
My current crush is the same as my crush from 14 years ago...I am now and will always be...CRUSHING HARD ON MY HUSBAND!!!
3. Upload a heartwarming picture that makes you smile.
UMMM... honestly, the only thing that warms my heart is: 
4. When was the last time you ate a vine-ripened tomato?
 Cooked? two days ago. I made my famous home-made tomato sauce.  Raw however is another story...the last time I had a raw tomato in my mouth (vine ripened or otherwise) was July 8th.  I bit into a burger I had ordered (specifying that I cannot eat raw tomatoes or else I would have a severe allergic reaction) and low and behold...there was a tomato on the burger!  I immediately spit the bite out and it couldn't have been in my mouth for more than 2 seconds, and yet I still broke out in hives all over my face and neck - so NOT a pretty look! 
5. Name one habit that causes other people to plot your demise.
I would say it has to be my habit of being completely unforgiving to those people who make plans and then flake on them...or show up exceedingly late with no valid reason...I truly hate that!
6. What is the weirdest, most disgusting job you've ever had to do?
Maple Leaf Farms.  Very few people can say that they have worked at a duck processing plant, BUT I CAN!  I was responsible for "de-gutting" the ducks after they had been fresh killed, de-feathered, and had their throats slit to drain their blood...oh the stories I can tell about THAT summer job!
7. Where da muffin top at?
I do not believe I can call it a muffin top after 3 GINORMOUS kids...
8. What author introduced you to your genre?
I don't have a genre...
9. Describe yourself using obscure Latin words.
Obscurum per obscurius 

So, I'm done with this post and now I am to "TAG" someone else...well, since I'm so new and only know of 2 blogs (one being the person who tagged me!), I will choose my dear friend and medium LILITH/Sue Jorgenson      



No comments:

Post a Comment