Heather Arundel

The Diva of Darkness

Salton Sea Sunset Photo by Ron Niebrugge

Salton Sea Sunset Photo by Ron Niebrugge
The Beauty of Hell...

Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights - also known as my personal life motto!

All Human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Who I am...

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a survivor.
My family has made me who I am...my past family with past hurts...my current family with current joy.
Family is something you are born into and cannot choose,
family is also what you choose it to be once you are old enough to start anew...

Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Husband has a strange request...

Yesterday, I received a text from my husband. "Write a poem today." That is all it said, and when I tried to question him about it he just said "Do it". So I did. I'm adding them here, for your reading enjoyment...I hope.

A Day in the Life...

screaming, screaming, clinging, crying - sniffle, sniffle
laughing, laughing, spinning, twirling - smirk, smirk
yelling, yelling, cursing, crying - sniffle, sniffle

a day in the life of a mother of three


Untitled
I am an adult in a child's world
all is at their bidding, all that matters is their wants and desires
I often long for adult conversation, I often wish for a job outside of this home

I am an adult in a child's world
all the world is crashing, all that matters is defending the sheet fort
I often long for time to stop, I often wish that I could keep them home forever

I am an adult in a child's world
all that matters is that I love them, all that matters is they love me
I often long for cuddles that come less frequently, I often wish to turn back time

I am an adult in a child's world
I know frustration
I know longing
I know play
I know heartache
I know love

No comments:

Post a Comment