I believe it's a "One to Watch" type of award for new bloggers with less than 200 followers - and I fit that criteria (even if she thinks I'm going to be ineligible soon, due to having OVER 200 followers...I'm far from that and SO APPRECIATE her vote of confidence!)
Thank you, Liz! (Actual post here.)
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
- And most of all - have a super great time in the blogosphere!
1. Jamila Jamison at Flights of Fancy - her posts are fun and entertaining, and I usually glean some new knowledge...who could ask for anything more?!?
2. Mel Fowler at Adventure Writes - I've really enjoyed the technical info on writing and her 1st campaign challenge piece is AWESOME!
3. Liz at Home is Where the Cat is - Oh she had me with her post on Taylor Kitsch, too funny and very honest - everything I've read I've loved!
4. Crystal at Little Bundle of Contradictions - I'm loving her Sisterhood of the Dawn series...check it out!
Now I am going to attach a disclaimer here...Only Mel's website tells me how many followers she has, so hopefully I didn't completely screw this up!